I actually did something kind of interesting today. Like I went to the highest floor of a hotel, got slightly irked that there wasn't roof access, found a window that opened to the balcony area of the penthouse suites, did some calisthenics to shimmy out of the window that clearly was designed to prevent trespassers like us, was greeted by the cool summer-transitioning-to-fall breeze that whipped around my dress hem and tousled my hair, soaked in the view of bright city lights and flapping flags, had the wind whistle in my ears, felt awesome and as if I were on top of the world, and wished I could immortalise the scene in a movie.

The courtyard of the hotel from 20 floors up. Doesn't look so impressive here but was actually fairly scary from where I was.

Prettaye. Must've been the photographer ;)
I also found Dawn Yang's post on interracial dating fairly interesting. Typically her wordy posts are just cliched and corny bullshit, e.g. patriotic farce about her Singaporean heritage, but this post was different, or so I'd like to think.


No comments:
Post a Comment