Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Drink, drank, drunk.

I have a grouse that I wish to air. I wish nature intended for us to go for people that go for us. In order for natural selection to be more efficient, we should be made to like people who will like us back too. You see, most of us don't end up with the person we really want and have to settle for second-best. That is definitely not the best type of loving environment to raise children in. Evolution then slows down by bad nurturing, and the superhuman race remains millenniums away. If we fall for people that are made for us, humans would segregate into species specialised for their specific purpose. And specialisation is efficient. And efficient = good.

Life is so difficult as it already is. If people fell for people that would definitely fall for them back, life would be so much more of a breeze. And we wouldn't have to deal with pain and pining. Ugh. Life's a bitch.

****

In all honesty, Americans are everything you think they are. That's right.

No comments: