Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Harder, better, faster, stronger.

I'm a little tipsy so try to disregard what I'm going to say. This is going here just for memory's sake. We tried going to this frat party but it was a bust, so we went to this place; I had a Tavern Tea and a Melon Martini and my friend P had four beers (I didn't want a second drink but he offered and I couldn't refuse), and then I was offered a Smirnoff wine cooler and might have sort of kinda embarrassed myself in front of J and M but ahhh you know. My roommate isn't here because she's left for home, and while I have the option of having wild shit in my room, I don't want it. Once again, I made conversation with an individual that actually meant something.

It is 3:22 AM. Fuck this shit. I need to go to bed. Rarh.

I would love to take a walk outside now though. Dead-of-the-night walks are always very calming.

No comments: