Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Via Ferrata!

I climbed the world's tallest indoor via ferrata wall today. Via ferrata is sort of like rock-climbing, but instead of grabbing onto rocks, you hold onto metal rungs fixed onto the wall. It's located at Orchard Central, and is opened by the company BorderX. It was frikkin' awesome. Five stories of awesomeness. I sweated buckets. My hands are sore from gripping onto the rungs way too tightly.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Up, up and away!



Kinda rubbed my left arm raw by using my elbow to hook onto the metal rails. Looks like I've been abused, eh. Will upload more pictures when I get them. *Uploaded!*

It's so fun to do something different! I'm at this stage in my life where I'm willing to try just about everything. Awesome feeling, really.

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Cool! Rock climbing makes me feel macho, does it, for you?

Jin said...

Aileen: Hahaha yea it does!