Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm Hejin, and this is my crib

It might surprise you to hear this but I actually have friends. These friends are exceedingly capable, smart, and definitely reliable. Thank you :D I'm sorry you couldn't come, Erica. Get well soon!


Valerie, me. I kind of went to town with editing the photos. I look like I got a nice tan here when in reality I am as fair as a naked wombat.


Vivien, Huifang


Click the pictures to enlarge






Jess = queen of cheesy poses!


Some lame dance move thing?!




Jessica and Hian Huat won a round of Cheat, IIRC.


Decent JC kids plotting and scheming their way through a game of cheat.


Posed candid shot. Jessica is looking at the camera!


Iscreaaaaam.


Angela, Vivien, Me, Wanlin, Huifang, Jessica


Hian Huat, Jessica. Eh, look like polaroid, right?


Back: Bernard, Sean, Jason, Hian Huat, Vivien
Front: Valerie, Jessica, Jacinda, me, Angela, Huifang, Wanlin


A wee bit drunk...

Okay that's all :D

No comments: