Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Spendthrift

I've been on a roll after a brief experimentation with shopping abstinence. It must be withdrawal effects...

Just got this today. Cutest and brightest thing to wear on my bum!


Got the same print but on a more feminine-cut tee.

Wore this to work and got lotsa "whoas".


Got this pair of men's pants, and also got quite a bit of attention. Thank goodness my brother can wear them too. I feel it is less of a waste that way.


Just bought this, the Converse Chuck Taylor Light Ox - I really like the sleek cut of the shoe.



Bought this Casio watch for a song: $38? Equally flashy but would be less heartbreaking to misplace than my other watch.

Also bought random stuff like a $5 belt from Cotton On, slip-ons from Cotton On, suspenders, white tank top, etc... I think my style is evolving. I am losing myself!!

No comments: