Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Do not buy from the Beaumondes Bitches

Do not buy from dishonest blog shop owners of Beaumondes EVER.

On 8th of March, I dropped them an enquiry about one of their items, and they responded speedily in great detail. Very efficient, I thought. After a little emailing back and forth, I decided to purchase the item and transferred the money over on 9th of March. A few hours later, I realised that they offer a 10% discount to first-time buyers - a fact that they did not highlight to me when I made my purchase. I emailed them:

Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 06:04:43 -0700
From:
hejinblog@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Item
7E - first-time discount?
To:
beau.mondes@hotmail.com

Sorry,
I just realised that as a first-time buyer, I am entitled to a 10% discount, which would make the cost of the dress $25.20 instead of $28. Does that mean I get a refund of $2.80?


To which they responded:

yap ok. kindly pass us ur a/c no. for refund? thanks.

So I did. I did not hear from them till 30th of March, until I received an email update and was reminded that I had seen neither hide nor hair of my dress. Even if there were product delays, I should have been informed, yes? Prior to that I actually sent out an email asking how long the item would take to arrive, but they did not respond. I emailed them on 29th of March:

Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 07:28:17 -0700
From: hejinblog@yahoo.com
Subject:
Re: Thanks for Joining Us!
To: beau.mondes@hotmail.com


Hi,

Having joined the Hulton Ave pre-order on 8th of March, I am eagerly
anticipating my product. I have clicked on the Hulton Ave link and am unable to
find the updates that you mentioned. It has been a while since I have made
payment, and you still have yet to transfer the excess $2.80 from the first-time
buyer promotion - needless to say, my product is still nowhere in sight. I would
appreciate a definitive response to the status of my item.

Hejin


They responded apologetically:

Hi Hejin,

We are very sorry for the long delay in product arrival. There's been some delay in shipment by our supplier and they had only informed us earlier today. Thus, we could only reply u now. Alot of other customers are also disappointed as their orders were being delayed too. But fret not as if u do not mind waiting for the item, it will arrive by another week's time. We hope that you could understand our situation too and do not be afraid as we are not going MIA:(

As for your refund, we may have overlooked in that matter and that we apologise very much for the inconvenience that we may have caused. Do look forward to our coming email at about 1 am where we would be making the refund to u.

Once again, we hope for your understanding and that this mishap will not deter u from patronising us in the future.

Much love,
Beaumondes

Don't you hate it when people try to talk formally and still slip up here and there? It's so telling. Needless to say, I still did not receive the refund. It might have been a couple of dollars, but it is a matter of principle, is it not? Anyway, two weeks passed and I heard nothing from those Beaumondes Bitches. Of course I will never patronise their fucking store ever again, bloody unscrupulous traders.

On April 15th, I received yet another email alert and got bloody pissed off. Damn it, bloody automated email alerts asking me to buy your shit when you haven't given me my product? I sent them an email:

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 05:38:06 -0700
From: hejinblog@yahoo.com
Subject:
Re: Thanks for Joining Us!
To: beau.mondes@hotmail.com

You are unscrupulous and dishonest blog shop owners who screen comments even though all purchase details are made through email. I demand my money back of
$29.50 to my POSB savings account of XXXXXXXX immediately. You did not notify me when the supplier allegedly delayed the sending over goods, as is expected of honest traders who have nothing to hide. I will make a police report if I do not get my money back by 16th April, 5pm.


Of course, the threat got to these wimps who had everything to hide.

Hey Hejin.
There was no replies after our mail and suddenly this msg from u.
Fret not, we just came online thus will be making the refund asap by this
evening.
Loo out for our email.


Thank you. Like WHAT THE FUCK. THEY were the ones who asked me to look forward to their email at 1 am - which did not come. This was my very apt response:

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 07:10:56 -0700
From: hejinblog@yahoo.com
Subject:
Re: Thanks for Joining Us!
To: beau.mondes@hotmail.com

Just because I did not respond to your email means you are free of obligation? You
were the one who asked me to "look forward to your coming email", which I saw no
trace of. And now I'm expected to look out for yet another email? I want an
email of the transaction number.


And look at what the stupid fucks said:

We were waiting for your account no. dear.

OH MY GOD HOW I HATE SPREE ORGANISERS WHO CALL ME DEAR.

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:54:41 -0700
From: hejinblog@yahoo.com
Subject: Do not take me for an ass
To: beau.mondes@hotmail.com

Don't bullshit me about not knowing my account number. If you didn't know it, why didn't you ask in the subsequent emails? You might have hoped that I was one of those gullible ones who spent so much time/money spreeing that they are used to taking forever to recieve their good and also have so many orders on their hands that they simply forget about some. If you did order my dress, you would have given me adequate updates.

I just realised that I actually transferred $31.74 on 9th of March because I opted for registered postage. 31.74 - 29.50 = 2.24. You still owe me $2.24.

And they sent me the $2.24, not without a scathing pun on my original email title by switching it to "Do not take us for an ass".

I bet they were planning to make off with my money if it weren't for the threat. I bet that's how these bitches make any money at all, preying on ditzy spree-ers. Spread the word, tell your friends, blacklist this shop forever.

I apologise if the formatting of this post turns out funny. Laptop screen refuses to light up, and am using IE on the home PC, which sucks badly for blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I checked out their website and realised the items look really familiar. I've seen some/most of the items from Supre, but at a much lower price!


http://www.supre.com.au

I checked. They are selling some of the Placement Tees for almost DOUBLE of what Supre's offering!


cheat cheat cheat

Jin said...

lemondaiquiri: Yes! I realised! I heard of Supre but never really bothered checking out their stuff because I'm not into it. Anyway I am imposing a spreeing ban on myself now. Need to save money!