








Don't worry, Raquelle will serve as more than my hairdresser's dummy.
*******
Went to a relative's wedding yesterday at St Regis. It was uber posh, can? Everyone had individual portions, there was a huge basket of fresh flowers in the middle of every table, everybody had individual condiments dishes with the tiniest silver spoons, and I presume the cutlery was silver too, because I've never encountered such chunky cutlery that felt so weightless in the hand. Then the toilets had rolled up handtowels at every sink. Of course the food was really good too.
Well that's really about it. I too want to get married at St Regis. Or better yet, live there. Woot.
Hey check out my results.
Economics - D, 69th percentile
KI - B, 72nd percentile
Literature - B, 81st percentile
Mathematics - D, 27th percentile
I did a bit of googling, and compared to other JCs (that are supposed to be not as good as mine), their Econs seems to be better. Like getting a B for Econs only got them a 64th percentile. (Strictly speaking, this particular student was one mark away from an A.) Either our paper was harder, or they have lots of geniuses.
Who knows? Percentile-wise, it seems like I'm a sort-of above average student. I suppose. I don't know.
I'm kind of depressed because I've put on the weight I took a month to lose in a matter of seven days because I've been getting the late-night jitters and I cope by stuffing my face. Amongst other things, like the inability to say no. Self-denial and purgation, I need!


3 comments:
hmm, if done in UK, you'd probably get a call from RSPCBD.
-woody
woodyooi: You'll have to let me know what that acronym means, because a google search didn't reveal anything intelligible.
Royal Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Barbie Dolls.
-woody
Post a Comment