Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Public transport

I thought I saw the worst of it when she whipped out a brush to detangle her hair after reapplying her eye shadow (which happened to be this puke-inducing shade of green). She wasn't a looker, not at all. Small, slitty eyes that bulged underneath her single eyelids, a wide flat nose whose nostrils hung below the tip of her nose, lips that naturally gaped to reveal a set of uneven teeth. Fat, not to mention. But you can't fault her for not trying to look good. She even went to the extent of applying that same green eyeshadow on the bridge of her nose, to try to emphasise the lack thereof.

But I think she may have went overboard with the roll-on deodorant. On. The. Frikkin'. Bus. And she was wearing a sleeved top too, so she had to hike up her sleeves to apply her deodorant.

I don't think I've seen anything as unglam as that. Ewww.

*******

Last day of formal lessons. Mr Dio was unusually nice: treated us all to ice cream to end off our final class. Then again, he's such an oddball that this nice behaviour may not have been all that surprising after all. Must learn to expect the unexpected, eh. I'm not getting that bittersweet feeling that school has come to a close. Maybe I need the farewell assembly next week to really get my tears flowing: then again, I've never been one to cry.

Nasi lemak at Adam Road Food Centre is AWESOME! Loves it loves it.

No comments: