
Oh, not too bad, I think, but my writing sucked. I blame this on the fact that I was practising on the old version of the tests that did not have the icky grammar bit.
So the grand total I got for June was 2060. Not absolutely terrible; in fact, fairly respectable, but who cares about mere respectabilty? Not satisfied, I decided to push the boundaries, and wasted close to forty bucks on the fat blue book that I am going to trash right now because it's taking up space, jostling with the rest of my disorganised notes.
And after completing all the practices (save for the last one, which I left blank except for the writing sections), this is what I achieved!

A square 2200!!! I always hear about how in order to be considered even eligible for the best schools, one should get nothing short of 2200. Well, I BARELY achieved it.
Now I feel a little bit pathetic for not getting something higher, to distinguish myself from the rest of the academic smarts.
I think I'm being quite foolish. >.<
And my writing still sucks, ugh.

