I had vegetables only today. Ate you cai in the morning, and stuffed myself with vegetables from yong tau foo stall during lunch. Was able to eat buttered baked potatoes for dinner, so I baked and buttered them. (Fairly easy to bake: 150 degrees Celcius, 1 hour. Wrap in aluminium foil if you want soft, moist skin, leave unwrapped if you want crispy skin)
They look sick, but tasted really good especially considering how I've been carb-deprived for two days already. The diet called for a large potato, but there were only small ones at home, so I had two instead. I hope it doesn't jeopardise the diet.
Day Three, Wednesday:
Today is fruits and veggie only day. Had an apple for breakfast, a box of fruit after NAPFA, a box of fruit for lunch, and an orange and some preserved vegetable, which are probably horrendously oily but fuck it I like preserved veg. Oh this time's NAPFA is my first ever gold! I usually suck at standing broad jump and sit and reach, because my hamstrings are as tough as week-old breast meat chucked in the microwave (gah I'd kill to eat that right now), but somehow I managed to slip past the C grade this time.
Am extremely lethargic and I feel like a wretched hag without my usual dose of carbs and protein, meh. Had CIP today, and the kids were like holy terrors, shrieking and yelling half the time. I have no patience with rowdy kids. I think they all need a good whipping. And I think half of them have no future and are probably bound to end up like their parents who have an entire brood of kids who don't do well in school and have terrible manners. And the vicious cycle goes on and on. How can I condemn them?! So mean of me. Meh. That's what I fear about having kids. I can't possibly take it if my kid turns out inferior. My dream kid should ideally be like me (quietly obedient, or at least resigned to authorial intrusion) and much more (smarter, better looking, sociable yet enigmatic, etc). Otherwise I'll just have to put him or her up for adoption. Don't wanna invest in a kid that will turn out to no good. Waste of resources. The world is overcrowded as it is. Anyway, isn't a childless life pretty awesome? Just look at my KI teacher. He can afford to drive a two-seater, have a room in his apartment dedicated to his 10 000 over books, and wear a new shirt practically every single day. Sounds like a pretty good life to me. Kids are such a huge risk. And do you read the Baby Blues comics in the Life section? They make having kids seem like such a life-sapping chore.
I tried cheering myself up by buying a springform pan.
I can't have my cake and eat it, so I'll have my springform pan.
I am going to bake a cheesecake next week when this damned diet is over, I swear. I am also going to make all kinds of food by the truckload. I've been reading recipe books (if my stomach doesn't get filled, at least I am visually satiated) and been talking to various people about all kinds of food. Next week. NEXT WEEK.
And the best part? I haven't lost any weight. SUCK. Hate my uber-efficient muscles that probably consumes every single nutrient it can get right now during this period of starvation. I am such a loser. Meh.


No comments:
Post a Comment