Must watch! We got loads of attention. Which is what we were out to get, anyway.
This is the second mission that Mission: Singapore has done. The first was Mission: Calling the Aliens. We went to the fountain at Ngee Ann City on 1st March, Saturday, and slept for five minutes until our handphone alarms rung simultaneously at 4.45pm. My eyes were closed, so I couldn't really see people's reactions, but I heard this little girl yell "Wake up!"
Hmm, actually once I had my eyes closed, I wasn't particularly conscious to my surroundings as opposed to Tien Leng's opinion that he seemed to develop a heightened sense of consciousness. I suppose it helped that I was already sleepy to begin with, and I have little qualms about sleeping in public. Generally. So I just sort of drifted into quasi-drowsiness and let my body go numb.
Some of us brought bedtime paraphernalia like pillows and plushies, and Wash even went so far as to bring a toothbrush and brush his teeth. Hilarious dude. Tien Leng and I brought the POP souvenirs our juniors made us.
Here is a group photo of all the wonderful participants with a sense of humour!
Click to enlarge to all of its 7M glory! We're such a random bunch. Okay, I don't know everyone, but I know more people now.
I managed to get Tien Leng and Jonathan to participate. It was the first time I met Jonathan, aka Emtonmi, and it was also the first time in a long time I've seen Tien Leng. Tien Leng was supposed to bring Jian Nan along, but he supposedly backed out for mugging reasons. Tien Leng blogged about it here, and it's much more concise than what I had just mentioned. Tien Leng is very tall now. I said he looks taller than he is (175cm). And he was niao, as all SJAB guys go, and replied with "parallax error". Wash and Du Cheng were damn lame. Bloody Dunman High humour! Hahaha.
Look out for updates! Anyway, we go by Mission: Singapore, or M:SG. Anybody interested in adding some artificial, man-made flavour to the lives of Singaporeans, feel free to contact me, or any of the participants (if you know them)!


1 comment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cit7TiRxz2w
This is the link to the updated video
Post a Comment