Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

White shirt dress.

I'm listening to Bjork right now. It's fucking crazy and psychotic. But I did promise to listen to any music as long as it was burnt into a CD for me. So I must keep to my word. I wonder, though. Is it a normal thing to impose your music tastes on other people? Or is it just all part of the sharing process? I don't make people listen to songs I like. :s But that's maybe because I'm not exceptionally passionate over any singers or bands.

This is the white shirt dress thing I got from Giordano Concepts.


It's not an exceptional dress, yet I think a lot of attention has been paid to the details. The tiny button-down collar, the puffed sleeves and the little ruffle in the back. Anyway I think it's gonna be very versatile. Like shown, I could wear a waisted belt, or I could layer it with some corset thing. Wear pants underneath, or wear it bare legged. I could button it all the way up for a prim/proper look or unbutton it. Only problem is that it's a white dress. Underwear how?

Yea. Randomness.

No comments: