Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hello, new gold pants! Moan, groan.

I made this. Just kidding. Of course I didn't. Can't make pants. Yet. I bought it from Topshop after hunting high and low for my size. Topshop is awash with gold and sparkly stuff now. Which is great for me.

Is skinny legs in skinny pants. Youth is still on my side, so I can still wear bling shit like that. The colour isn't as radioactive as it looks, it's just the flash. Otherwise it sort of looks like this...


More muted, brownish colour speckled with gold dust.


Waist.


Ass. Lying on my bed's the only way to get a decent ass shot, man. One tiny gripe I have is the unstructuredness of the back pocket. They should have at least sewn some wavy lines on it, so it doesn't look so... patch pocket-y. Like, smack, a patch of cloth that's vaguely resembling a pocket.

But otherwise I love these pair of pants. They're loud enough to be eye-catching, but I don't think they're too over the top. But that's just me. Got queer taste.

I saw this China woman on the train to work. Her leg hair was so long and thick, they were just one perm away from entering tranny territory. I wonder why it doesn't bother her. Hippie, maybe.

Support the marathoners!

I just read something really clever. But I can't tell you what it is.

I haven't been thinking deeply lately. I really need to get out of this stupid mood. Boggled with superficial concerns, like, my hair is thinning, agh!!! I am tired! I am a total klutz at Math! My KI proposal is non-existent! I cannot stand reading The Heart of Darkness! I am just a whiny overachiever! I am totally not overachieving. I have clocked ZERO CIP hours this year. And my grades don't even make up for the lack of community involvement. Life can currently be divided into these categories: School, work, relationships, personal development.

School: I feel very out of touch with school work. I regurgitated everything during promos and now I'm noobcake all over again.

Work: It's gonna take up so much of my time, but it's $8 per hour so I don't feel so bad, but it takes up time from my other interets and responsibilities.

Relationships: I am finding it very difficult to contact Jason despite his A's being over, cos he's too busy playing or something. I also need to try brushing up relations, but I am easily disheartened by rejection (whether perceived or not) and can get much too lazy.

Personal development: Haven't been running for ages. Getting flabby. Need to think more, I feel this weird sense of detachment from life. Getting too routine, perhaps. Nothing piques my interest anymore. I don't spend ages dwelling on a silly question anymore. I haven't been reading.

And this about sums up my horrible blah life.

If opposites attract, does it mean that similar people repel? I think so. Too similar, same shortcomings. Put two pissy people together, they'll definitely piss each other off. Put two suspicious people together, they'll never build trust. But put two friendly people together... they'll probably get along pretty well. Anyway, how are you supposed to know if a friendly person really likes you for you? He's friendly to everyone! Trust these friendly people the least. Too congenial to be true.

Please be kind, please be true, please be nice or I'll cry a tear or two.

Cute, unattainable. Brute, irresistable.

3 comments:

alltheway said...

hey how much did you pay for that pair of pants? not bad..may be getting something from topshop.

Jin said...

alltheway: Eh, I paid $103. If you spend above 100, you get a 10 or 15 dollar discount for the next time you shop!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Zero CIP hours.. I thought my one hour this year was bad enough!