Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The overly-long Jap school girl skirt.

Black and white plaid pleated skirt.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The skirt is quite long, considering that I modelled it after those Japanese school-girl/cheerleader sort of skirts. But I am an extremely modest and conservative dresser.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I do not iron very well, so imagine the pleats being more defined.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was very anal about aligning all the squares and lines EXACTLY. But it still screwed up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tush.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sitting down. I like the way the pleats fall when I'm seated.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bought the fabric on Sunday, finished yesterday. Whee.

3 comments:

Adarsh said...

please show the full photo of the girl

Unknown said...

nice work, would be nice to see the girl who owns those nice legs though!

jiowfojieoij said...

nice legs!