I spent most of the day sewing up something. But it's a secret... Oh, I got this really happy mustard yellow fabric from Spotlight. It was in the remnants bin, otherwise I'd never get anything from there unless I absolutely have to. It's gonna turn into a skirt. What style, I'm not sure yet.
YK got the matching zip all by himself, being much savvier with fabrics and notions than before. Isn't that such a feat?
Oh, after much hesitation and reluctance I've finally decided to trash this card I made eons ago.
I made it in Secondary One for that special someone, but well, things didn't go so well and the card never made it to its rightful owner. I bided my time, waiting for the next person to give this card to, but it was either not appropriate, or I just couldn't betray my old luvvah.
But it's nice what! It's oil pastel I etched. Wasted hor.
The Noose is super funny. I always found Chua En-Lai very interesting.


No comments:
Post a Comment