I am so vain. Vain pok.
This is a cheap trick for those who use ear sticks. Don't bother buying those overpriced pieces of plastic from accessory shops. Use these!
Plastic bra straps! You can cut the sticks to size, and best of all, it's only fifty cents! Still overpriced for such a meagre amount of plastic, but it's way cheaper. I've been using these for years.

Something I doodled on art.com. I can't make painting stories anymore, cos the site doesn't seem to be saving new art works.
Evidently no one cares about my creations, so it's not first in line for this post. I sort of couldn't sleep last night, so I brainstormed over what to sew. And I thought of doing this pleaty thing, which doesn't look like the final product but it came out like that anyway.
First time I made something without much of a direction. I just made it up as I went along. Lots of pleats = lots of measuring and ironing. Doesn't help that I'm anal about aligning the pleats up too. When I was done with the dress, I pranced around saying "look at my Roman dress!" My brother ignored me. But I don't think it's Roman. Probably more Grecian.
Back and front of dress. The back's kinda crappy, not enough fabric to pleat everything, so I made it plain. Oh yea, my new shoes btw. I think they're cute.
The corset thing was meant to be functional, but I couldn't pull myself through the dress, so I had to install a zipper anyway. It looks like it's super duper easy but I tell you, it's a right pain in the ass. I took the whole day to do this.
Hahaha gone are the days when I make crappy shit! This looks saleable. You want to buy? $80. $100, and I'll make the pleats permanent so you don't have to iron like hell.
End of story. Am typing quite incoherently cos I am quite tired. I haven't brushed my hair since I woke up. I never do, on Sundays.
I saw a China woman with grotesquely long and curly leg hair; it made my own hair curl. They like their women au naturel, huh.


No comments:
Post a Comment