Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Compliment from stranger!

I was at Toa Payoh Central today, and while I was browsing in a shop, a pair of Malay girls went up to me and asked, "How much are your shoes?"

"Eh.. about 30?"

"Where did you get them ah?"

"I think Bugis..."

"Okay, thanks. Your shoes very nice!!" *does thumbs up sign*

They were referring to these.


I'm quite flattered! Well, these gold babies have lasted me two months or so, and the stress from the I'm putting them through is showing. I think it'll die on me soon.

Then it'll be time for new shoes!!! Shoes shoes shoes. Damn, I wish they made men's shoes in smaller sizes. Damn, I wish they made funkier women's shoes, less of those twee lady like ones. Damn, I wish I could make my own shoes. It's all about putting a stamp of individuality on what I wear. Or maybe I'm just a control freak, and I want everything to go my way.

Check this out.
Photobucket
It's like, a tweed/pleather hybrid thingy. Decent tweed in front, raunchy pleather behind. Not sure I'll wear these out though. It's frikkin' high-waisted, and the leg is flared. It's quite the monstrosity, but I see a lot of potential in these. Just let me brainstorm; I'll come up with something. If all else fails, I'll just butcher the pants and make pencil cases or something. Seven bucks. Factory outlet store in Toa Payoh. Yay for factory rejects!

I'm so cheap. Whee. I wanna buy shoes.

No comments: