It's just tragic okay? She's like, the teacher I never wrote a Happy Teacher's Day card for. Shucks, what a wasted opportunity. I totally shouldn't have skipped Teacher's Day celebrations. And I was counting on her to save my deteriorating results! She instills such confidence in me. After the absurd promo results, I hardly dare to "KI" anything anymore. I don't dare to probe, I don't dare to query, I don't dare to come up with new-fangled theories, simply because I don't think I'm qualified to do so. Getting shit results is always a humbling process. (The reverse holds true too.) I was so hoping that Miss Vignesh would wave her magic wand and I don't know, make some magic. (Of course I'm aware that hard work is crucial too, but a good teacher is half the battle won!)
Sigh. One of the only lessons I really look forward to. (I quite look forward to Whitby's Literature, but I only get 1h 40 minutes of him each week, and that's hardly enough) KI was one of the few things that made school life enjoyable, perhaps even bearable. But now... all is lost. I know I sound terribly selfish, because I only want Miss Vignesh to stay because she benefits me, but... that's the way it works, isn't it? She benefits all of us, and she's doing a pretty damn good job of it!
Until now. Ohhhhhhh. And you know where she's going to?
RAFFLES. JUNIOR. COLLEGE.
*tears rapidly red-fading-to-coppery-brown hair out and shrieks*
I must refrain from saying anything more, but I shall stoically accept this sad reality, and hope she enjoys herself at the very least, and her students-to-be will treasure this gem of a teacher.
My life is in tatters... Sigh. I am extremely unhappy. I think I must be condemned... to damnation. The very thought of taking GP is so remote that trying to imagine it just conjures a fuzzy white blank in my head. Ewww dammit I do not want to do comprehension anymore!
Roar.
I did this random drawing.

Distorted and psychotic.
This is the plain version for your colouring pleasure. Hah.


No comments:
Post a Comment