I am particularly drawn to these. The one on the left is for ladies, the right is for men. The men's shoes look so much better! Why does the men's version have houndstooth print on the inside but the women's version doesn't? It'd be pretty cool to see a couple looking all androgynous and matchy-matchy, like crisp white shirt + slim black pants + suspenders + bowler hat and these black patent leather shoes. I have this vision of Pete Doherty looking all drugged out because of of the bowler hat.

These are so funky. The plaid print is not usually associated with patent leather. So trompe l'oeil-ish, because you presuppose plaid to be coarse, yet it's actually smooth to the touch! As for the boot, I just think it looks really sleek. Mmm. Delish. Wish guys here would wear patent leather. Ha!
**********
Yao Ming, 2.29m married his 1.9m wife! Omg, they're gonna make REALLY tall babies.


No comments:
Post a Comment