You cannot love everyone; it is ridiculous to think you can. If you love everyone and everything you lose your natural powers of selection and wind up being a pretty poor judge of character and quality. If anything is used too freely it loses its true meaning. You should love strongly and completely those who deserve your love, but never turn the other cheek to your enemy.
Each person is their own redeemer, fully responsible for the direction of their own life.
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
Things to avoid:
Stupidity, pretentiousness, self-deceit, herd conformity, lack of perspective, forgetfulness of past orthodoxies, counterproductive pride, and lack of aesthetics.
Prayer is useless; it distracts people from useful activity.
Suicide is actively discouraged.
I wholeheartedly agree. It seems like I have unwittingly subscribed to Satanic philosophy! No wonder I felt so out of sorts in Hope Church last week. It must be the devil in me revolting...
I want to read The Satanic Bible one day. The same way I want to finish reading The Bible. I never get around to doing it! Must obtain a copy of each somehow. Do you think if I placed both books together they'll suddenly erupt in spontaneous combustion and sizzle to a charred crisp? Whoo. If that happens, please remind me to Youtube it.
A quote to finish off this horrible horrible entry:
Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!
Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That paragraph makes me feel less guilty about bitching. ;D HAH.
the first para is enlightening hurhur :)
"Each person is their own redeemer, fully responsible for the direction of their own life."
this should be highlighted , at the rate you are going haha :X
cheryl: Hey, none of us are saints.
cat: HAHA. I'm screwing up my life, big-time, huh?
Post a Comment