This is a carpet from Ikea.
My file's on it for comparative purposes. I then transformed it into...
A bag!
The inside of it...
It lying flat, with a postcard. It's a little too long though. I think everything will just drown in such depths.
The base of the bag.
It's a cylinder (which you all know is just a rectangle if laid out flat) and a circle at the bottom. I still have enough for another bag. Perhaps I shall vary it and experiment by adding pockets or zippered compartments for convenience.
I shall scout for grommets tomorrow, and some thick rope for straps.

Rope which is that thickness. I've absolutely no clue where I can get all these bits though. In the meantime my carpet bag shall just be a sack with no closure.
Oh yea. I got a new dog.
It's a two-month old puppy. Twitchy little thing.
I feel kinda taxed. Agh.


1 comment:
You can try arab street near bugis for cloths or embellishments. Note that they normally start closing around 5pm.
Or Chinatown. If you really don't have much choice, you can always go to spotlight at PS I guess.
Post a Comment