Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Monday, July 9, 2007

Relationships.

"How do I make you feel?"

"You make me feel like I want to take care of you and protect you."

"You really will meh?"

"Feel like only what. I never say I will do it right?"

It takes mental strength and a degree of perversity to endure such hurtful, hurtful things. Sometimes, it is even actively sought after. Imagine getting your hopes raised only to have it crushed. The torture! But it develops steeliness so it's good training. Must learn how to take shit right. Who better to take shit from than a boyfriend? Wait wait wait. It really should be "Who worse to take shit from than a boyfriend?" but, I lead a screwed up life.

So is it more important to be a good lover/bad boyfriend or bad lover/good boyfriend? Short run, good lover. Long run, of course the latter lah. Very long run, everything is variable so even good boyfriends can morph into bad husbands. You never know. Whoo~

No comments: