Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Petticoat.

At last, it is completed!




The petticoat/skirt that took way too long to finish. The idea behind it is easy; it's just tedious. The skirt's not very photogenic, because the colour looks murky. I've no idea why I was drawn to this colour. There were more appetising colours available like plum and forest green and hot pink, but I just had an inexplicable attraction to this dirty-looking shade. It's tan in some lights, grey in others, and lilac-y in the rest. Maybe the Photographer of The Year can make it look good? Photographer of the Year can make ANYTHING look good.



It's so soft and airy. Whee. I like twirling in it. I feel like a FAIRY PRINGCESS!


Do you think it would look better with some embellishment? A la this:



Making things makes me happy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're talented! (:

cat said...

okay its really really nice haha :) i want one too !!! haha

Jin said...

cheryl: Thank you! And if a random TP guy had added you on MSN, IGNORE HIM for me. :D

cat: Ohhh my creations are very exclusive!