Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cheeeena.

我的同学说我KI试卷二考到不错,还可能班上最高呢。我不感相信她,移防因为期望太高而失望。我的试卷一考到21/30,没什么了不起。Vivien 考到28呢!我看我不要和她交朋友了。年初,她一直繁我,问如何才能考过关能够修读KI。她考进后,还小看自己的能力,认为她会是全班最差的学生。现在,她好啦,ownage sia.

I can totally drown in misery, man. Math got 32. Hahaha.

Tomorrow's PW shite is a damn waste of my time. 1pm - 4pm. Fuck it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops, too late. (x I talked to the TP guy before I read your reply. So I didn't ignore him. Haha!

Jin said...

cheryl: So you mean you would have? Haha that's nice of you. Anyway why you so cold to him. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Nope. I'm not cold! I always say the same things to new people I meet. Well, then again, maybe I really do sound a little cold... 'cos my friend has repeatedly told me that I sound fierce online. /:

Jin said...

cheryl: Haha it's alright. Anyway I apologise for my boyfriend's unbecoming behaviour. Very embarrassing, the boyfriend getting to know new girls from his girlfriend's blog. *shakes head*

Anonymous said...

Haha. Maybe there's nothing much for him to do now since his thumb is injured!

Jin said...

hejin: Nonsense! He's got better things to do and he knows it. Anyway, let the exchange halt here before it becomes anymore private. Haha, nice talking.

Anonymous said...

Heh, okay. (; My sentiments exactly on the nice talking part!