A wickedly huge cup of Cold Stone Creamery ice cream. Their ice creams come in three sizes: Like It, Love It, and Gotta Have It. We got the latter. This makes me rethink my opinion of Ben & Jerry's. I think I should stop liking it. Every other bimbo likes B&J. So mainstream. Oh no, I'm becoming one of those non-mainstream-for-the-sake-of-being-non-mainstream people! But I don't think I can ever stop liking B&J.
This is the sign at the subway station. In the subway, there's also other mosaics of random animals like whales, birds, and whatnot. The museum is a LIE. Or rather, Night At The Museum was a lie. I couldn't find any identical artifacts to the movie! Ah, I feel so cheated. Where was Theodore Roosevelt on a horse? Where was the Pocahontas-esque lady? WHERE?!
Dazzling neon adverts in Times Square that's mandatory for tourists to snap.
This is the Hershey's building. It is a store with only Hershey's products.
Just opposite, was M&M's world. Fierce competition, but M&M's store wins hands down.
Just look how awesome this is.
Tubes and tubes of never-seen-before M&M colours! But it's $9 per pound. Totally not worth it, but a sheer treat to feast your eyes upon.
Then I watched a Broadway play!
It was so cool. It's the first time I did something so artsy that wasn't school-related, I think. Les Miserables is less overrated than Phantom of The Opera.


3 comments:
Even though those M&M chocs are too expensive to eat, they're a feast for the eyes! Which is good enough. :D
Nono, I meant to be eaten. No wonder the sentence sounded so weird to me. (x
cheryl: Haha... I didn't notice the grammatical error. Yea, it's literally eye candy.
Post a Comment