It's been worse, but usually I end up in the shower immediately when I've reached this point of filthiness. Today I was feeling so darn close to starvation, I couldn't bring myself to resist the lure of dinner waiting for me to go shower instead. I feel like I could guzzle an entire tank of some random sugar-loaded carbonated soft drink. Maybe Sprite.
I've been traipsing around town lately, because the scarcity of NJ students slacking in town after school is bothering me a lot. It is up to me to give NJ's stuffy reputation a revamp! NJ seriously needs an image overhaul, and I have dared to step up to this challenging task. Well. Not like it's difficult to be prominent in NJ. It's National Junior College we're talking about here.
So I kinda like, skipped Civics yesterday (Lol I think my civics tutor hates me, more on that later) and went to watch 200 Pounds Beauty at Cineleisure with YK. The movie was a good chick flick! If you don't know, it's about a fat girl aspiring to be a singer who undergoes plastic surgery and DOES become a singer. Chick flicks MUST have happy endings, and this one sure got it down pat. It has a rather twisted sense of humour though. I rate this movie a "Worth Watching Even On A Weekend".
I'm getting kinda addicted to Subway cookies. Gimme more!
As for my civics tutor, I think she's highly annoying and naggy. Okay, so it was my fault I didn't have a fresh copy of my PI to hand in for submission. It was seven minutes before noon, and I asked her if I could go to Bytz to print out the damn thing. She spent like five minutes being a naggy old hag, saying:
"You don't have a fresh copy ah? Aiyo..."
"Ya, I don't. So I was thinking if I can go to Bytz to print it out now?"
"Huh. But you need to hand this up by noon, you know. It's like an exam like that. By noon all the scripts must be submitted."
"So can I go and print it out now?"
"Hmmm... Can you try borrowing a friend's laptop?"
"Even if I can I still need a printer right?"
"Ya hor... See lah. If only you bothered to collect your PI from me yesterday, then this wouldn't have happened."
"Then how." (I was getting really frustrated.)
"Next time you must always have a fresh copy on hand okay?"
"Eh, ya. So can I go to Bytz to print it out now?"
*looks at clock* "It's going to be twelve already, you know. You must hand it in by twelve."
"I rush lah."
"Okay... *reluctant* You make sure you go there and come back by twelve okay?"
"Okay-" *zips out of class*
Like, wtf. If she's so insistent on the stupid deadline thing then at most I just give her the draft copy lor. What she want me to do.
This entire thing just reminds me of my St John days. The seniors would go, "Walk some more!" All I wanted to do is yell out, "You ask me walk, so I walk lor. Thanks ah." I cannot stand that kind of sarcasm intended to exploit the reverse psychology thing. Doesn't work with me.
I shall keep the whole "don't date a bad boy" advice in mind. My sister was talking to me, and she said something to the effect of with life already being so difficult, a relationship should be easy. Makes sense.
Shower.


4 comments:
Hmm Your Civics tutor sound like Madam Yew. Any chance its her? Tall slim and damm cina-type? Hehehe...
stan: No lah. Sim Geok Yan. Young yet naggy already.
Hmm sounds familar but no visual recollection leh. Young but naggy liao? Hahaha...i'll call it: premature menopause!! You have a great day Hejin!
Yeah, bad boys are seldom worth it.
Post a Comment