Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Photos and hypocrites.

Apparently I appear to be more bubbly than I really am. Hmm. Wonder what I do that contributes to that illusion. Anyway, here are two pictures that you can't make anything out of.





Just Ner and I at B&J. The lighting wasn't very conducive for camwhoring; much too dim and orangey to take a good photo.



I like this photo. The light accentuates the contours of my shoulder prettily. It looks like a pro-camera shot. It was taken with my mediocre point-and-shoot, though. But then again a pro took the picture. Pro is pro. A pro can make anything look good, hor?

********

There are a lot of pseudo-nice people out there. They smile congenially at you. They offer to do things for you and with you. Because they appear to be such nice people, they expect people to repay in kind. They take for granted that people are willing to be nice to them too. Thus, they become huffy when people fail to meet their expectations of niceness. However, they expect people to be tolerant and understanding when they are unable to fulfill the promises they made.

People like these are the greatest bunch of hypocrites, and I've never met a worse bunch until I arrived in junior college. I never knew they existed in such large, concentrated quantities. However, I've learnt to deal with it, like I know I will eventually have to.

Can't wait for JC to come and go. Not like I despise the school, or the people, but it's just such a unmemorable phase of my life I wish the process would speed up a little. Over before I know it.

I got 7 out of 20 for my Econs test. I wasn't the least bit distraught over it; in fact I was greatly tickled. Something must be wrong with me; I see humour in the strangest things.

Alrighty. I've been procrastinating long enough. I feel like I need a massage.

2 comments:

fabz said...

I hated JC period the most too. ya, i agree with u...there are loads of hypocrites in JC, that's wad prompted me to create my A level art work which u saw. haha. I sucked at econs too...ha, but eventually it all works out just fine.

fabz said...

oh ya, i am fabz btw...couldn't sign in with my blogger account just now.