Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Realisations.

I added my classmates on MSN, and it's quite heartwarming to see how almost everyone mentioned their passionate love and fervour for 07A02. If I were an outsider, I'd be awestruck by our unity, especially since we've only been together for such a short time.

I realised that...

1. The trend in school is to braid mini plaits at random spots in the hair, and tie up everything into a ponytail.
2. All guys hundred percent chop guarantee confirm prefer long hair.
3. The obsession over losing weight is particularly prevalent in girl schools. I dunno leh. I like having boobs.
4. Guys don't really care for stick-thin girls; it's an exclusively female obsession.
4. I like to look at girls with pretty faces, especially those with nice eyes.
5. My class is like, frikkin' mugger. I feel like a complete slacker compared to them.
6. Charismatic girls appear pretty even if they're not.
7. There aren't any pai kias in school. They don't look it, anyhow.
8. The kind of guys I like all have one thing in common. I didn't notice it until my sister told me. They tend to be really tanned.
9. Guys don't like girls who appear too gussied up; they come off as high-maintenance.
10. This list is of no particular use whatsoever.

I am feeling quite emo now because something triggered me. Being emo is addictive. Once you start, you don't stop, and the deeper you wallow in self-pity and self-imposed misery.

The damn toilets at the far end of the school on the opposite side of the amphitheatre don't flush. Econs is bloody boring. I like Literature and KI. I like the way how Literature demands that you detect deep, thought-provoking stuff that the writer did not intend, and how KI would eventually make me go crazy. I should try not to stone during KI. Damn.

Math made me go "huh". Very, very rusty at it! I shouldn't have junked my A Math textbook. Suckiness. I'm craving for some sweet stuff now. I think I'm gonna be the fattest girl in class. Whoo yea.

No comments: