I went jogging yesterday. To anyone who's willing to listen, I'd say that the last time I truly ran was in April last year for NAPFA. 2.4km Run/Walk has been the only item that I've consistently gotten an A for, because it is the one thing I can truly exercise my "Mind over matter" quote. I just chant that damn line in my head over and over again and I keep running.
So I went running last night. I don't exercise because I take for granted that I stay slim without eating healthily and exercising. NJC is the catalyst for making me a better person, so I felt like I just had to exercise. I think I'll do it again. Then I'll be all fit and athletic and shit. So far it's the one aspect of my life that I haven't really been keen to improve, because I didn't think being good in sports was important.
It is. Things change when you're good in sports.
********
I like the phrase 'existential despair'. There's so much meaning attached to it. But I don't think it's a phrase I'll get to use in a conversation.
Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
dont worry... I was just like you and still am. the only real friend i had in JC was the one who came to the same JC with me from school. I kinda tagged along with her friends, though limiting nmyself to those who lived close by so it was easy to meet. But I get along with them better now 6-7 years later. people come from different backgrounds and we have to accept that. you'll meet people the more activities you get involved in. its a probability hit.
She just being emo la.
hor?
aranyi: I guess what you said is supposed to make me feel better, but it doesn't really! I still feel extremely inadequate.
yh: Don't talk so much hor.You are the cause of my misery lor.
Post a Comment