Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Orientation Day Three.

I love nice people. Don't you absolutely love genuinely nice people? I like these people because they have a sense of shame, and they're always conscious of other people's feelings, and they know that anger is not the best way to handle things. These are the sort of people we should all admire and revere, but it wouldn't be wise to want to BE them. Nice people start off being nice. You just can't become nice. You have to be BORN nice. I don't think I was born nice, but I'm trying my very best to be nicer.

However, that didn't stop me from losing my patience with a classmate. My temper really needs to be kept in check. Brrr.

I decided that I shan't say my evil thoughts on my blog anymore. It's too much of a risk. I want a fresh start, remember? I shall keep my evil thoughts to myself and confide in reliable and trustworthy people! Or maybe I should start a physical form of a diary. I've never really done that. What semblance of a diary I have is reserved for very, very emotional times, and I have only one entry written in it, and it was written in possibly 2003 or 2004..

Instead of participating in all the assigned tasks for the External Hunt, my OG just completed the bare minimum and enjoyed ourselves at Pasir Ris Park. 'Twas so fun! I like my class. 07A02. We played lame games on the long and ardous MRT ride to Pasir Ris. I was so becoming so flustered (read: pekcek) because I didn't get the games! Examples: "I went to Pasir Ris, Orchard, and Toa Payoh just now. Where will I go next?" "Tea, tea tea, coffee, tea, coffee. Coffee or tea?"

The thing about these games is that you're launched into the game without knowing the rules. You just have to figure them out on your way. Gah. I guess the best part of today was the travelling parts. Long rides on public transport make for good time to interact. I interacted quite a bit today. :D :D I saw Fang Yun on the train! Got the goss on MJC.

At least sixteen of my classmates are going for clan outing! How's that for enthusiasm?! Utterly awesome. My clan's Ingstad (house Ignis), by the way. I'm becoming so enthusiastic. I must go through my wardrobe now, and think of what to wear. It is very important. In my opinion, strappy heels that are only about two inches high are for teenagers trying to be grown-up. Wear noticeably high heels, or just wear cute flats!

Vivien paid me a pretty compliment. She said I speak really good English, and she asked if I was once educated in a foreign country. Isn't that so cool? This must mean my attempt at creating a posh accent for myself is working! Muahaha! I must try to be a better speaker.

I simply love mass dancing. It gets me so high! I may not know all the steps, but the combination of working myself into a sweat and dancing along with everyone else is an exhilarating experience. Don't think I'll go for Western Dance audition, though. Not good enough at dancing, not fit enough, not lithe enough, not chio enough. Embarassing, man.

The NJ college song is nice. It sounds like a real song. Usually, school songs tend to suck because they try to add in too many meaningful words, so the melody is like ugh. The college song is the kind of song I would like to search the lyrics for, print it out, and sing when I'm bored, like this song.

I must remember to be a nicer person. Must. Be. Nicer. *forced grin*

My sister is so nice, because she got me contact lenses and I really love wearing contact lenses now. I feel so much free-er without glasses. One of my old dreams was to be able to stand in the rain and still be able to see what's going on without having to look through droplets. I'm so going for Lasik when I can. My sister did, and she's a much happier person. Uh-huh.

My goodness, everything's happening now. I'm like permanently excited about everything! I don't think I've ever felt so happy. Life is going so well. :D :D :D (A good attitude helps, of course. Two NJC people have told me that 'NJC is what you make of it'. The exact same words. It is damn good advice.)

2 comments:

A said...

All the best. I used to abhor my school.. :)

Jin said...

mytableisafirehazard: Wah your nickname very long leh!

Eh you must tell me what changed your mind. My enthusiasm is dying out already.