skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Appeal
- I think the appeal of a journal-style blog, say mine or Xiaxue's, is generally like this: start off with frequent, incendiary blog posts to capture people's attention and to keep them used to your frequency of blogging; start blogging less but still keep things incendiary; then start blogging about humdrum things; but you can be sure that people will still keep coming back for longer than they should, because by then you'd have acquired a following who now habitually returns to your blog and is more interested in piecing together the abstract bits of your life (Like oh, she said she went out with this guy called A! Has she mentioned an A somewhere else before? Omg omg!) than reading about your excellent mind.
- At a club, generally, the only time you really notice someone's clothes is at the queue. It's not like you can see anything through the darkness and crowd. So while queuing, I saw some tattooed girls and it clicked in my head why they might be appealing. Of course, having tattoos signal a wild adventurous spirit and all that, but I was thinking more along the lines of half-concealed tattoos, such as chest ones semi-concealed by a top. I think the appeal lies in wanting to see all of it, or to see if there's anymore of them: hence the appeal in wanting to bed a tattooed girl. But I think that's pretty much it. It's all about preempting sexual perfomance; not much depth of appeal there. You know what? The next time I go partying, imma get some rub-on tattoos and see if there's a difference in quality and quantity of guys I get hit on. Just for social experiment's sake. How wonderful are social experiments!
- The appeal of blogs have been steadily declining. Today is a day and age of 140 character updates and people are way too ADD for blogs. Or are they?
- Personally, while shoes like these somewhat appeal to me, I feel like they wouldn't appeal to the general public, or the general male populace. They look too unfeminine and too much like weapons of destruction. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment