I did not ask for the carrot. Instead, it was dangled in front of me, and then taken away. However, I did voluntarily allow myself to get tantalized, which I should not have. Expectations can only bring disappointment. The irony is that these expectations were not set by me, but by someone else. Is this what tough love is about? Having the people closest to you hurt you, so you will be immune to further attacks? Warped as that idea might seem, it surely seems to make sense.
Story of my life. I wonder why I am not a more hardened person. Because if I were, I could make a lot of money out of it. I just found out the rates of a Singaporean teenager who's whoring herself out. All rates apply to one orgasm only.
Handjob, local girl: SGD 60
Handjob, PRC girl: SGD 50
Blowjob: SGD 90
Sex: SGD 150
Hot and local girl, sex: SGD 250
This is so profitable! But would you pay SGD 150 to have sex with HER? Jesus. My eyes hurt.


No comments:
Post a Comment