
I am convinced that my Asianness is a detriment to my level of desirability. I probably should go back to my motherland; go back to where I rightfully belong.
I am also convinced that mutual adoration/affection is a near-impossible phenomenon. Think of the criteria that needs to be fulfilled. Firstly, you need mutual attraction. How many times have you been attracted to someone but weren't found attractive, and how many times have you found someone attracted to you unattractive? Secondly, you need complementary hobbies and/or interests. How many times have you realised that someone attractive had really bizarre interests? Thirdly, you need similar lifestyles/mindsets. How many times have you fallen for someone only to realise that you two piss each other off all the time? Fourthly, you need a certain willingness/conscious discipline to actually improve someone's welfare, and have that willingness reciprocated.
What are the odds of all that happening at once? Almost none.


No comments:
Post a Comment