Sweet.
Saw an interesting sign.

Signs in Singapore never use contractions, do they?
I thought this American Apparel thermochromatic tee was really cool. But it wasn't as impressive when I saw it in the store. Think it'd be pretty funny if you were making out in or something and you have tell-tale hot spots all over your tee.
A pretty attractive guy at the old workplace had a colleague tag this on his blog:
"hi, do you have a gf? :)"
Very subtle.
Okay, have I been left out of the loop or are Garance Dore and Scott Schuman from The Sartorialist dating?! What the hell! It is really scandalous. Read this entire thread for the complete goss. While I think it's really cool that two fashion photographers get together, I think that they look really incompatible. She is tall and stately and Parisian and he is short and American. But who am I to comment on the powers of love? This interview by Scott Schuman is quite disgusting.
"I'm pretty good at the sex. And pretty good at picture taking. That's about it. Garance is pretty happy. And the hotel-room neighbours are pretty pissed. You can write that; that's totally fine with me."Apparently he was drunk when he did this interview for The Globe and Mail. Drunk people say things that are typically honest opinions, but just aren't always the best things to say to someone else. He had a wife of 18 years and two daughters; he could do with a little more discretion.
Things to say during sex.
Ways to be cool.
The many faces of women
Japan: Then and Now.
A poem that is a palindrome. How cool is that?
The classic AJC kissing class photo.
Have a ton of links but don't want to flood.
Smashed my finger between a door and it hurts, and it's still hurting.
I am in the mood where all I want to do is look at the world and grunt at everything. The weather is sympathetic; thunder rumbling and all. Lots of dead blossoms on the slimy road outside trampled over by unforgiving tires. And it is a cold, cold night in Manhattan.


1 comment:
Oh btw e teacher taught me b4 XD
Post a Comment