Just yesterday I was thinking, "Omg it's only Tuesday aghhh when will this week ever end??" I was getting very bored by work. Now that it's Wednesday, my mindset has made a complete reversal and I think "Omg FRIDAY IS COMING!!!" Therefore I conclude that Tuesdays are the shittiest days of the week.
Some compliments I've received since Monday:
"You look like a dancer."
"Eh, why? Am I built like one?"
"It's more like the way you carry yourself."
***
After work, in the lift:
"Are you going to the gym?"
"No, why?"
"Oh, you look very athletic."
***
"go out with u v insecure cos you have mo gui shen cai and i scared other guys look at u"
BWAHAHAHA mo gui shen cai! I've never heard of that phrase before.
I now weigh in at 50kg daily, after a very fat period. I could still lose some weight but I'm starting to feel a lot better about the way I look. My jeans don't feel like torture to shimmy through and I don't have to suck in my stomach to button the waistband. I haven't been running but work sure does limit how much you can eat. And like I said, the ice cream job was very physically demanding. I can't wait for the training period to be over so I can start work on the shop floor and burn the nasty fat off! Been eating $2 nasi lemak for lunch everyday because it's the cheapest thing around and also because I like nasi lemak chilli. I need to find a healthier and cheaper alternative aghh.
Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hello there! I got your link off a forum and guess what?
I. AM. AMAZED. BY. YOUR. BLOG!
You make everything sound so animated and lively even though there are ZERO pictures on this page! What can I say.. I'm in awe <3
vivien: Haha I'm flattered :) What forum is this?!
Post a Comment