Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hear ye, hear ye!

Congratulations! I am very pleased to inform you that your offer of admission to New York University's Stern School of Business will be mailed to you at the end of March. You can expect to receive a UPS package from our office on or around April 1st. In addition to the offer of admission, you will learn more about the next steps in securing a place in our Class of 2013.

I would like to personally invite you and your parents to join us on Sunday, April 5th for the Stern School of Business Admitted Student Program at our campus in Washington Square. At this event, you will have the opportunity to meet our students, faculty, and staff. Please make a reservation no later than March 30th at admissions.nyu.edu/programs/ubjg/.

For your convenience, we are also offering programs for admitted students to all of NYU's undergraduate schools and colleges at three locations in Europe this spring. If you would like to join us in London on March 31st, Paris on April 2nd, or Florence on April 4th, please make a reservation by March 20th at admissions.nyu.edu/programs/gflp/.

Congratulations once again. I look forward to seeing you at our event in New York City or at one of our global centers in Europe.
I'm kind of underwhelmed, though. How excited should I be? I'm still having a hard time persuading my mum, what with the opposing forces trying to turn her against me. Bah.

8 comments:

eryanv said...

Even if you are somewhat underwhelmed, congratulations all the same.

☆ V said...

OMG CONGRATS!!! :)

Jin said...

eryanv: I shouldn't have wasted money on sending my 'A' Level results to NYU via registered mail. Thank goodness I didn't opt for Speedpost, which would've cost fifty bucks. I'm still waiting for bigger things... :D

vivien: You are supposed to tell me which forum you got my blog from!

☆ V said...

http://forums.cozycot.com/celeb-and-entertainment/27343-entertaining-blogs-280.html

here! Oops sorry :P

Hayley/Shu Fen said...

hahaha, congrats! so how likely are you gona go overseas? or is it already something decided? ^^

Jin said...

vivien: Wow that thread is like gossip haven. Hahaha. I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog :D

shu fen: Even if I decide that I want to, I still need my mum's approval. She is afraid I'll be a bad investment. Bleah.

tbhjwh said...

Hi, congrat, I am your DHS junior, you must have scored very well for your A level

Jin said...

tbhjwh: Thanks, I did alright, though really, US schools are less of a stickler about grades than local schools. NYU must have liked my awesome essay! :D