
My sister, her husband, and their son.

Started in the beginning of April and finished last week. Of course I didn't do this continuously; if I had I would have finished it much earlier. I think it looks better in person, though; doesn't photograph very well. Software used was PC Stitch.
My sis keeps encouraging me to do a business instead of loafing about. How about I do a personalised cross stitch portrait service? Valentine's Day is coming up. Or any special occasion, for that matter. Anybody want to immortalise their couplehood but too lazy to cross stitch their lovers' photographs AND would still like that human touch? I could even embark on an entire tapestry tracing your ancestors and descendants, very much like what the Black family tree is like. Feel free to contact me and we can strike up a deal. Prices will be charged according to number of colours desired, number of stitch count per unit area, and size of image.


2 comments:
Hey, I tried the software. Do you have to pay to get the registered version in order to print the pattern?
You do, but you could be smart about it and try print-screening.
Post a Comment