Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fatigue spew.

Do I not have the liberty to get pissed off as much as some others do? I find it extremely unfair why I have to hold my temper while others let theirs have free rein. Sometimes I am so very tired of being cool, calm and composed. I feel like outwardly expressing the tempest that rages within. But no, I am obligated to keep my cool, because other fuckers can't, and to lose my temper would be to degrade myself to their status.

Yes. I think this is how I shall attempt to reconcile myself to not flaring up. Flaring up would be to denigrate myself.

People... people are so immature anyway. I am recalling an incident. I cut my hair short end of last year, to the chagrin of the ex-boyfriend. "I've been waiting so long for your hair to grow out, and you go and cut it short?"

"I did ask you what you think of me cutting my hair short, you said it was okay." I honestly wasn't out to annoy him or anything, that's why I was surprised when he got all sullen and sulky during dinner and refused to hold a conversation.

"Yes, but you are supposed to know that I prefer your hair long. Do you know how my heart ached when I saw your hair being chopped off?"

Or something to that effect, I cannot quite remember. As a result, he sulked for the longest time (being extremely prone to sulking and hissy fits if there was the slightest deficit of attention), and I honestly couldn't be bothered. Like, fuck, it's my hair lah. In order to get back at me, he went and bought a pair of skinny jeans without telling me. It was supposed to be an attempt at doing something without informing me, like what I did with my hair.

It's damn -.- right. Make that -.- x100. That pathetic attempt at getting back at me failed even more miserably considering that I like skinny jeans on guys.

When we broke up, he said something like, "It'll be nice if you could apologise for cutting your hair." I did apologise, and thinking back, I don't really know why I did. So stupid, right. I didn't do anything wrong except to hurt his feelings. Ah. I guess I wasn't sorry for cutting my hair. More like I felt sorry for having him throw a fuss and irritate the hell out of me.

Anyway. This was just to illustrate how childish people can get. Can't stand it.

Valerie has returned last year's 4X800m medal, which she was er, safeguarding. Hoho. A bit overdue.



I didn't even run in last year's sports meet, because errrr I skipped it? I think we got this medal because we ran during the heats. I really need to exercise, but my cranky ankle is stopping me. Shall use the elliptical when I get to the gym. If I do. Fucking lazy.

No comments: