Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

CUCKOO!

Hello I am turning CUCKOO!

*runs off to cry in a corner from excessive self-imposed stress*

Observation hypothesis experiment law theory

global doubt G E Moore common sense transcendental argument rationalism empiricism: incorrigibility of senses

confirmation bias WHAT I DONT REMEMBER

OMO bank rate policy cash reserve ratio

tastes and preferences assets held expectations of future income distribution of income government policy

when n is large and p is small, X~B(n, p) = X~N(np, npq)
when x is large, X~Po(x) = X~N(x, x)

economic growth is defined as sustained incrase in the real national income of an economy due to an increase in productive capacity of the economy

economic develeopment = ec. growth + increase in SOL

According to Keynes' theory of income determination DON'T REMEMBER based on the proposition that expenditure generates income and income generates expenditure. The multiplier effect rocks ya. But Singapore's MPW is too big so k is of little consequence.

Assuming a four sector economy where AE = C + I + G + (X-M), where C, I, and G are independent of income. Assuming economy is below full employment with excess capacity. With an increase in C, AE

What are principles but pretty rags that can be gotten rid of with one good shake?

ON = a + (AP.m)m

cosx = |a||b|/|a.b|

P(A|B) = P(A intersect B) / P(B)

THE HORROR, THE HORROR!

Sorry I don't have GE or Malfi quotes. I can't remember anything from there. I can remember Owen. Um. With great effort, I muster... nothing. Nothing.

This post is just to fool you into thinking that I've been studying damn hard.

No comments: