Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Teletubbies! *edit* with picture of me wearing the damn thing.

Look what I spent the afternoon doing.




A Teletubbies antenna, simply because I can. I hurried down to Spotlight after PW today to get the felt. I used wire and batting for the antenna.


Hello. My camera is very screwy now. Either it doesn't flash at all, or produces this super bright flash. Just as well, then.

Inspiration struck, and I suddenly had this brain fart to make a Teletubbies t-shirt. Silkscreen a TV screen on a t-shirt.



However, silkscreening equipment is beyond my reach and I have already figured out a solution. Heh.

Well, if you see it on someone else other than me, THEY STOLE THE IDEA. I thought of it FIRST.

2 comments:

alltheway said...

hey
ever thought of doing a small business making stuff like wat u do? sewing and crafting? your work is real good!

Jin said...

alltheway: It came to mind, but I figured that the effort and time isn't worth the money, and furthermore, it's all about individuality and exclusivity! Can't have other people wearing what I wear...