That's what I went traipsing about town for, of course. To gather materials for the Po t-shirt. It's quite a long story. Basically, Chinatown's Giordano didn't have an XXS red tee. Bossini had, but it was one dollar more than Giordano's. I thought I was smart, and decided to walk to Central to check out their Giordano, so I could save a dollar. They didn't have red in XXS too. There was a Bossini there, but they didn't stock the basic tees.
Then I walked to Citylink Mall, and from that Giordano I discovered that none of the stores stocked XXS. So I walked to Raffles City, in hope of finding a Bossini. It's funny how I never notice those ubiquitous stores, but once I need one, it's never around.
So I walked to Bugis Junction and finally saw a Bossini and quickly bought the t-shirt, even though I could have gotten two for $12, I bought one for ten bucks. I somehow rationalised to myself that I wouldn't need an extra t-shirt, even if it only costs $2 more. Yea.
I spent most of yesterday trying to taper the t-shirt so it'd be more body-hugging, otherwise it'd just be a shapeless hunk of fabric.
And tada! Here is my almost-complete Po ensemble!

I guess wearing red skinny jeans would complete and update the look, yet still be identifiable as Po. Unfortch I don't have red skinny jeans. So I'll just look like a half-assed Po. :(

Oh, I'm wearing my school skirt because I er... sometimes am too lazy to shower immediately after returning home, so after using the computer I went to sew this. My Po shadow looks cute.
Close-up of the silver panel. Hui Fang asked me if the screen changes. Hur, I wish! Then I'd be a true Teletubby.
I'm definitely gonna wear the tee out, but not the headband. That'd be tooo weird.
Seriously, I need a girl and two guys to be Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Laa-laa. Then we walk the streets. When I have many babies I'll dress them up as Teletubbies.
You know what's stuck in my head, after hearing it on loop for the entire afternoon?
"Sometimes it just drives me crazy, thinking about what other people might be thinking about."
It's a quote from one of the 'A' Level artworks. Video thingy.


4 comments:
Teletubbies. That is so scary. Suitable for Holloween parties...
You inspire me to make a Doraemon T-shirt.
Haha, have you heard the Teletubbies ghost story?
eustace: A little bit shabby for a costume, but I guess it'll do.
cheryl: Nope, what's the ghost story? Or maybe you shouldn't tell me. Don't ruin my childhood dreams...
Lol, actually it's nothing much, quite a crappy story.
Here goes:
This kid woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of evil laughter. Then he saw his teletubbies in their evil form...
So lame lor!
Post a Comment