Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Boo-kay.

Look what came via courier!




Collective 'aww'? I didn't even know it had been like 151 days or whatever. I'm pretty bad at important dates.

The power of vegetation. Pollen induces females into a euphoric high?


And a bound copy of Flatland! Which I sort of already read online, but a hard copy is pretty dandy. There's my tattered Great Expectations text too, reading material of the moment.

Actually, if you think hard about it, you sort of start to wonder why the gifts weren't personally delivered instead. Like, was he out with some other chick so he couldn't make it here in person? You wonder why...

As for the poll in the previous post, the final results were like this:

Hell no. I'd dump him immediately. The bastard.
43% (27 Votes)
Hell no, but I'd give him hell for a while then return to sugary sweetness.
43% (27 Votes)
Sure, why not? Sometimes people do stupid things, it's forgivable.
11% (7 Votes)
Sure, why not? I do it all the time!
3% (2 Votes)

Hmmm. All you seven voters out there, you guys are way too nice for your own good.

1 comment:

cat said...

that bouquet s nice babe! :) sooooooooooo sweet haha :)