Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Something.

Today got so many interesting pictures but too bad I never bring my camera out. We walked from Chelsea to West Side? Which is from like the 20th street to the fifties. A good 3km or so, measuring the linear distance from start to end, but we definitely made detours.


Rice pudding shop menu! They have a very interesting concept. Click to enlarge!



My sister said that it's rumoured that the place is actually owned by the mafia, as a front to hoard their wealth, or something. It's because the place hasn't folded down yet despite doing poorly. Isn't it exciting? The kind of shady doings that this seemingly honest store could be involved in... Ah. Never judge a book by its cover, eh?

Ate too much today. Pizza with superbly thin crust, rice pudding, empanada thingy. Am having splitting headache. Hell's Kitchen has many sex shops. I saw two men holding hands today. They look happy, pun unintended. I wonder how it must feel like having two pairs of gnarly knuckles weaved between each other. I think it must be very uncomfortable. My sister saw Christy Turlington. I only saw her back view.

I watched Something's Gotta Give. Keanu Reeves is so handsome. Such penetrating eyes! And did you know he is left-handed? I so dig left-handers. Did you also know left-handers live seven years shorter on average compared to their right-handed counterparts? Mmm.

3 comments:

Mr A said...

damn, i was born a left hander and was converted to a right hander when i was six.

Mr A said...

sorry, I misread. Good thing i got converted :P

Jin said...

purpledog13: Haha... I don't know if it makes a difference if you've trained yourself to switch hands, though.