So I'm back, and here are the pictures.
The Rich Boy from the plane. I think he was reading a variety of high-class magazines, like Newsweek and Time and The Economist.
Part of what I did to while the time away in the plane. I wasn't very successful at doing math homework, though.
This is the view from under the airplane blanket.
Like, whoa. I cannot imagine myself being over such a huge expanse of ocean.
Yawn.
A random bridge connecting Manhattan to... somewhere else. I don't know.
Little Italy.
Still somewhere in Manhattan.
Church that everyone was taking pictures of. I just had to follow suit!
Oooh. The New York Stock Exchange.
I blended right into the sea of tourists taking pictures.
Uh, yea.
He has many many many buildings littered all over the East Coast.
WTC site.
Bigger picture of New York Stock Exchange.
Shopping!
These shoes are sooo cool. But I didn't get them; my sister thought they were too faddish to be worth a buy. But I will forever be attracted to shiny things! I'm a closet Ah Lian, really.
Look at this sub. And it's only a third of a sub. Compare the slices of ham to Subway's. No wonder I hate Subway in Singapore. Ughh. Vegetable to meat ratio is not right.
See, another one.
The bread tastes like it's been mixed with maple syrup, so it's sweet.
On the way to Cape May, we passed by Longport.
How cute.
Cookie Munster and Wonka's Golden Ticket. Funky flavours.
Seriously, after a while, all the seaside pictures look the same.
Bird footprints!
From Cape May, we took a ferry to Delaware, which is a tax-free state.
Cookie dough blast! It's like vanilla smoothie with cookie dough bits. Mmm.
On a very very long bridge. Chesapeake, I think. It was 17 miles long, I think. I'm really not sure; I don't remember the details.
Absolutely wicked! I bought this in a candy shop in Colonial Williamsburg, a living museum showcasing American history. Boring shit. Bacon tastes gross. Maybe I'm just not used to tasting meat in a jellybean. Black pepper tastes just like pepper. Booger... I don't know, I haven't tasted real booger. Not as bad as you think, I suppose. The dirt tastes slightly clayey, which is angmoh dirt. Singaporean dirt tastes worse. Earthworm tastes like cockle + soil. Bloody and earthy. Earwax had the same impact as booger. Kinda mild. Grass was fine, it tasted like wheatgrass. Again, angmoh grass is highly dissimilar to Singaporean grass. Rotten egg was gross and putrid and foul-tasting. I felt like I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth. Sardine tasted just like sardine; like unfresh fish. Very fishy taste. Soap made me feel like I was gonna start foaming at the mouth anytime. Vomit tasted like vomit; bilious and sour.
Haha. Don't think it can be found in Candy Empire.
There, the living museum where weirdos walked around in 1700s costumes.
Summer = long, sunny days. 7.25pm and the sun was still pretty high up in the sky.
White House. The back of it.
Copy Versailles lor, this Lincoln Memorial garden thingy.
Him.
The Holocaust museum was good! The Holocaust was so awful, though.
Kitchener wants you. Air and Space Museum in Washington DC.
Funny sign.
That's all of the photos I have. Due to intensive snacking, I am now suffering from a sore throat, and perhaps a mild fever. You may have also noticed that there are no photos of me; I am camera-shy! Hahaha.


1 comment:
Hey. I wanna see how your sister looks like! :P
Post a Comment