Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Grand Central!

I realised that my photo-posts are perfect opportunities for me to give you all a little insight, but I'm lazy shit, y'know. Besides, you can read all about Grand Central on Wikipedia. I pestered my sister to take me there, because I've seen it in so many movies that I just have to see in person. Especially Spiderman. Spiderman was shot in NYC, so occasionally my sis would point out random places where shootings have occured.

I first knew of Grand Central through playing the Spiderman PC game. My bro and I were quite hooked on the game, and it's a pretty surreal feeling to see the virtual landmarks before my very eyes. Like Brooklyn Bridge, Grand Central, Chrysler Building, etc.

When I told my sister of my desire to check out Grand Central, she rolled her eyes and scoffed: "I can't believe you guys want to come here. It's so crowded! No one ever comes here willingly."


The ceiling's like constellations or something.


You can see the clock in the lower left corner, and a tiny bit of the American flag. I was trying to capture everything I could in a single shot, but I guess I failed!



This is the outside of Grand Central.






Yea, that's about it. The pictures don't do the place justice.
Ooh I'm getting fatter by the day. I shall print a picture of Victoria Beckham and put it in my wallet for thinspiration. It's the only way out of the sorry mess I've put myself in. Waaa!
I watched Phat Girlz and Nanny McPhee today. I can't believe Phat Girlz is M18 in Singapore. Hmm, actually I can. Just look at all the movies I've been missing out on! I'm so annoyed. It's only M-13 over here. Nanny McPhee is good. I was wondering where I saw that cute boy Simon before. Now I know, he was in Love Actually! Aww. Omg this cannot be possible! He cannot be my age! He looks tiny in Nanny McPhee.
I also watched an episode of D Ali G Show. It's soo funny. But my sista refuses to let me watch another because it's toooo rated. Well, there's always Youtube! >=)

2 comments:

alltheway said...

What brand of camera do you use?
The pictures are wonderful...

Jin said...

Er. It's just a point-and-shoot. Sony DSC-L1.