See how battered it is. This goes to show that I haven't been neglecting it. I have two bookmarks in there; one's for test-studying, the other's for leisure reading.
This is Elizabeth, the little girl I got to know on the plane. I only had a minute left on my camera so I had to make do with this shot. Despite her lies, she's still quite a sweet girl.
She gave me these pencils, which she called electronic because you needn't sharpen them. Apparently she bought a set of these for her birthday, and she decided to spread the love.
Jeans from Uniqlo! They were reasonably priced, I think. US$39.50? And they're skinny. I think I should quit wearing skinny jeans. I realised I look slightly stumpy in them.
Nine West shoes. Pony-hair, I think. They look way cute but pinch my feet like a bitch.
Two people on my MSN contact list have the nickname "Hello I miss you terribly." Isn't it coincidental?
I've the remaining week to try regaining my stamina. I ran for like ten minutes earlier in the evening and I felt soo exhausted, even though I was running at a slowish speed. Die.
The recent spate of events have been rather amusing. I wish I had someone to laugh about it with. Bloody damn hilarious. Did you know an almost complete stranger asked me what love is? I was stunned. How the hell am I supposed to respond to that? I don't dare to claim that I know what it is. And someone posed a question: "How to ask a girl out?" How? Just ask lah!
"Want to go out with me on (insert date) to go to (insert location) to (insert activity)?"
I suppose you could get more flowery with it, but that's the gist, ain't it? I suppose the tougher part is building sufficient rapport for the girl to agree to go out.
This is an interesting quote. "Hope is the first step to disappointment." Isn't it quite accurate? I thought about it, and I decided that I am surprisingly jaded for someone who lives as sheltered a life as I had. I haven't gone through a lot of bad experiences, but I've managed to derive a relatively sour outlook on life from what little shit I've gone through. Life has been pretty much a bed of roses, and I don't really have any right to be as negative as I am. Perhaps I'm just a born cynic. Or maybe I'm just harder hit by the slightest screw-up.
Observation: Fat people here would look totally normal in the US.


3 comments:
Isn't it
'Whispers, 'Hello I miss you quite terribly?'
pwnzorz.: If you want to be particular about it, the other person's is: "whispers, 'hello, i've missed you quite terribly' ".
isn't it a song lyrics? haha
Post a Comment