Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Come all the way here use computer.

Instead of exploring the city, I've been stuck at home. It's not really because I don't have a choice; in fact, I'm opting to. I have a blocked nose, and any amount of walking makes me feel like returning home to curl up in front of the computer. Haha, how kind of you to stay up till five in the morning to entertain me.

Anyhow. I found this person's blog! I didn't know she's a Stomp blogger, though. I just happened to be looking for a Michelle Quek on Friendster and I found her instead. I shall refrain from judgment. but I have a couple of queries.

1. How come she never smile with teeth. Wear braces izzit. That's always the number one question that pops up in my head when I see picture after picture of toothlessness.
2. I thought guys don't like high-maintenance girls? I don't know lah, you tell me. So hard to please the dudes.
3. Why is she a Stomp blogger? "Since I young till now, there has been huge evolvements in my little own fashion world." I simply do not understand. With every line I read of her Stomp entries, I feel like going, "OMFG".
4. What school is she in? I'm curious.

That is all. *shudders*

1 comment:

KingMeng said...

She got on as a STOMP blogger, as she got in the news recently...

http://www.diva.com.sg/community/the_digital_world/why_post_online_if_you_cant_take_flamings-t166.0.html