Hello dearies! I am now typing this blog post on my sister's work laptop, sitting on her black leather couch in her tiny, tiny apartment. But each square foot is an exorbitant price of US$1000.
I've been eating so much junk food, it's not even funny. There's two pints of speshul new cool Ben & Jerry's: Gobfather and Vermonty Python. And each pint is only $4.19! I feel so shortchanged back in Singapore. In any case, I'm gonna get fat and I need to exercise.
I've been sleeping quite badly. I'd sleep at 11, and awake at 4 am. My body's still taking it as a nap. The time here is twelve hours behind in Singapore. So if its 1am Sunday in Singapore, it's 1pm Saturday over here.
My sister got me a pair of Nine West zebra print flats. She found it cute, but she didn't get it for herself. She's trying to kick her shoe addiction (she spent four hundred dollars on shoes this year already), so she's feeding off her obsession on me instead. Which is good for me. :D
I'm going on a road trip from now till Saturday. First stop: Atlantic City, New Jersey. Other destinations unknown as yet.
I'm wearing a bright pink tee and yellow shorts. I feel so sunshiney and summery. The weather here is amazing, btw. It's sunny yet cool. About 24 degrees? Like got giant aircon in the sky. Alright, I gotta go. Pictures some other time! Ciao!
Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YO yo! enjoy your holiday!
Haha while we continue to play street and burn off those fats =p
yao
how i wish singapore has similar weather. lucky for u to escape our blasted weather during this period of time. haha
Post a Comment