For the sexuality education workshop, we had to fill in a handout that required us to list down the criteria of our future life partner. Here's my criteria written in chronological order, but not necessarily in order of importance.
1. Smart
2. Good to me
3. Share common interests
4. Idealistic yet practical
5. Trustworthy
6. Gives me space
7. Responsive to feedback
8. Honest
9. Understands (or at least try to) why I do what I do
10. Chemistry
11. Stable income
12. Worth showing off
I guess I should have written more practical stuff like "Can get along with his family", but I was feeling dreamy. I only started waking up from point 11 onwards, as you can see. Are my expectations too high? After listing down our criteria, the exercise required us to circle the qualities that we personally fulfill. I think I can safely say I have at least half of them, so I don't think I'm either expecting too much or shortchanging my partner.
There is one more thing I have yet to add. If you are as much of a stickler for punctuality as I am, please drop me a message; maybe you and I can be good friends. *bright toothy smile*
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO PUNCTUALITY, OMFG.
Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
i'm also a stickler for punctuality. i'm female though. =D
eileen: It's alright; I guess there are enough impunctual dudes out there for us to bitch about. :D
the borneo post today ran an article on punctuality. i forgot the last time i was so passionately in agreement with a newspaper.
link: http://www.theborneopost.com/?p=18618
Post a Comment